i hiked ten Adirondacks High Peaks yesterday and took a selfie on top of each one. here’s a flickr set!
NPR pulled no punches this morning in this takedown of beltway commentators:
I have a huge problem with— some of them are good at their job, and I’ve been looking at— there are people who have done studies, you know, who are the good prognosticators, and some of them are pretty good, but a lot of them are terrible and there is no accountability. No one ever goes back and says “oh remember how certain you were?”
haha just kidding, that was Mike Pesca talking about the NFL draft
- We’re incredibly proud of our partners’ creativity and have been constantly amazed by how well these creations can fit into our Dashboards.
- We’re incredibly excited to announce the launch of the new Tumblr app!
- Dialogue about these behaviors is incredibly important and online communities can be extraordinarily helpful to people struggling with these difficult conditions.
- Online dialogue about these acts and conditions is incredibly important; this prohibition is intended to reach only those blogs that cross the line into active promotion or glorification.
- We’re incredibly sorry and appreciate your patience with us tonight.
- Through their monthly events, the NY Tech Meetup has given countless startups support from an incredibly welcoming and encouraging community.
- So today we’re incredibly proud to launch our Polish translation, making Tumblr available in nine languages!
- Incredibly wealthy felines who stack cheese.
- We’re incredibly humbled and grateful for your empathy and generosity.
- An incredibly comprehensive guide to everything music at SXSW from a local, with band reviews and party fliers for the music portion of the festival.
- This year’s conference is going to be the best yet, and we’re incredibly happy to be able to take part.
- We’re incredibly confident in our ability to scale to serve all of the visitors to your awesome blogs.
- We hit an incredibly difficult problem with the way the Queue processes handle their publishing step that forced us to unwind and rewrite a big chunk of our publishing routine.
- We’re incredibly moved by the events happening across North Africa and the Middle East, especially the recent images, videos and commentary we’ve seen on Tumblr about Egypt.
- We want you to know that we’re still right in the thick of the most comprehensive re-architecting our infrastructure has ever been through, and while you might still hit some bugs or errors this month, our incredibly capable team is working 24/7 to keep your blogs fast and stable.
- But please always know that we truly care about your work as much as you do, and we have an incredibly capable team working incredibly hard to take good care of it.
- Heather Peterson gets to make incredibly cool stuff all day and get paid for it.
- And we’re incredibly honored that Time Out featured us in their lineup of the best places to work in New York City!
- Four new incredibly special themes have joined Tumblr’s Premium Theme Garden!
- But it does take advantage of Tumblr’s publishing tools to make it incredibly easy to build a portfolio.
- And finally, despite the mess, it’s incredibly tempting to jump into a huge pile of snow whilst yelling “Cowabunga, dudes!”
- Last week we had the honor of showcasing a few of the incredibly talented filmmakers on Tumblr.
- To deal with the overwhelming volume of content that makes most real-time search incredibly unwieldy, we’ve developed a clustering engine that lets you quickly filter the 650,000 new Tumblr posts created every day, based on likes and reblogs.
- Not only are these guys remarkable developers, they have an incredibly inspiring vision for building consumer products, and we couldn’t wait to start working with them on the next suite of Tumblr/iPhone features.
- The Tumblr team worked incredibly hard to pull this together.